Sunday, January 30, 2011

TPM 1

Now, it's morning before my first TPM (Tes Pendalaman Materi) in my school. Indeed, now I'm 9 grade, huhuhu... I still feel I'm not ready yet :(
Yesterday, it was the first day ever my parents feel disappointed because of my score in Placement Test 2 is not so high, I'm in 12th position! No way! Of course, my parents call me to talk for a minute, to ask why my score become like that :(
Knowing that my parents will worry over ad over, I decide to get high score in this TPM! I will! And I must! I must prove it to my parents, that I can. 
Pray for me, friends :) Hope I get the best score here.Or I will disappoint my parents again :'(
You know, yesterday was really my first time my parents do that. I know they worry if I won't get my dream High School Padmanaba :) Then I feel really grateful that they didn't scold me, instead of trying to solve my problem together :) Thank you :)
I, myself is also feeling that my brain, haha, become rare to try hard in thinking, may be because Mr. Wiworo seldom give Math Exercise? Ah, perhaps. 
I will keep this motivation 'till those next 79 days in UN! I must get in that school, no matter what!
Billy, it's two hours thirty minutes before my TPM starts! Yeah! You can you can you can! ^_^
~Billy~