Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello! :D

The best thing about my blog is that I didn't put codes for /Title\
In which , I have no need to strain myself for thinking a suitable title.


Chinese New Year Eve is just 55minutes away.
and.... I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO NEW YEAR!


Reasons

-I get to see my relatives which were overseas
-I get to catch up with my cousin as we didn't normally.
-I get to play with my nieces
-I get to eat tons of festive goodies!
-I get to take a break from the period of "stress" in school for a few days!
-I get to avoid people who I have exactly no intention on meeting during school days for 4 days!
-I get to take lots of photo which later I have trouble uploading them
-I get to eat reunion dinner with my family
-I get to blog about the events happened.

That's all. Hah! :D

Apparently , I kinda hope Chinese New Year would come later!
2011, starting of Feb is CNY?
That's a bit too rush!

So , let's talk about the routine my family would have EVERY SINGLE YEAR! :D
Basically , on this particular day.. We would go vegetarian.
As most of us are Buddhist/who-claimed.
So , beneath it.. We have to go on vegetarian.
Unlike other family which have their grandparent to "host" the New Year , I don't.
As both of them are dead since....at least 16 years ago. [Not nessary to elaborate on death]
So, its by my aunt to decide.
Which came out the routine of....

-Going to 「居士林」to pray! [Something that I am not gonna do this year!]
-Getting over to 三姑's house to 拜年!
-Get over to 小叔's house or vegetarian restaurant to have our dinner.

Which concludes the first day!

Which subsequently doesn't have a routine for the rest of the other days!
So , our main focus is on the first day!

Enough of the CNY thing.







Let's move on to my daily part of life.
Apparently , I am still stress on this 'O' level stuff!
But , I am able to kinda cope it.
For all the subjects that I have faith in....
Except , you-know-what.

Seems that those teachers lossen down a bit or maybe it's just because I didn't get used to the method during Jan..

So ,
I had quite a strainous day.. YESTERDAY!
I did had MONDAY BLUES!

It is a long day...
Our time table is from 8.25 am - 3.45 pm!
Can you imagine? 6 hrs and 20minutes - minus off the recess and lunch!
Long and HECTIC day as I had 2 accidents after school.
As long as I remembered , it had been at least 6 months since I last fell down!
But never in my life [maybe once , I can't remembered] ,I fell down twice in one single day!
Can you imagine? Twice!

The first was outside Queensway shopping center where I had a slip which led me landed on my right knee and the second was outside the lift of my level where I landed on my left knee. :(
Now , both of them are swollen...especially the right side which didn't really hurt much!

The culprit are..
Nike Shoes and Slippery Floor!

I guess it's that the friction on my shoes are wearing off!
On the side note : I am counted lucky that I didn't wore that pair of shoes to jog. :/
Due to the rainy weather , I slipped TWICE!
So , it kinda look weird now as for the two bump. :(
To my luck , I am wearing jeans for CNY ! Yeah!

I went Queensway shopping centre with JiaHui to get my contacts lens.
After searching high and low , I finally got the one that have astigmatism and my degree on it.

Went to work after that.
:D was working with YeeMon. :D
We had macdonald for dinner which the macdonald messed up my order again.
Screw it!

Went off around 10.37 pm.
Met Shuwen for supper at my-house-downstairs-de-coffee-shop AKA Membina CoffeeShop.
I wasn't hungry thus I only had a can of green tea which eventually shared with her. :D

Hit the sack around 3a.m
I still haven't overcome this irregular sleeping time of mine.
But it is counted early as some other days , I didn't sleep for the whole night!
Which I have to intake coffee to keep me awake as well as keep me from getting scold by some obnoxious human beings! :D

Which came to TUESDAY ; Today!
Regular lesson time!
Got stressed by Ms Prema!
I managed to clear her question with the help of JiaHui's hint.
I am still plucking my courage to tell Ms Prema that I want to drop chemistry.
But chemistry comes with Physics.
I think I can cope with physics as it's a much to caulation subject which requires common sense. So , it would be a pity if I drop it.
Tolerate is the key word!
Eyes were pretty comfortable even though I wore contacts.
Except for the fact that I seems to have "second view" from my contacts.
No further elaboration.



That's all , temporary!
Oh , it's 12am now! :D

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE!

I am going for the celebration in school , tomorrow!


Kudos ,
Jiani :D ™